Pauley Pavilion Rules
Guests will find the below information useful for making the most of your day at UCLA on game day.
Gates to Pauley Pavilion open 60 minutes prior to the announced event start time.
- Entrance Gates
- Men’s Basketball: All five entrances will be open (NW, NE, Main, SE, SW)
- All Other Sports: The three north entrances will be open (NW, NE, Main)
Children’s Ticket Policy
Children two (2) years of age and younger do not require a ticket. Also, children aged 3-16 qualify for a discounted youth ticket to all regular season Olympic sporting events (excluding Men’s Basketball).
Clear Bag Policy
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12”W x 12”H x 6”D
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag 4.5” x 6/5”, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag
- Diaper bags – infant for which bag is carried must be present
Cell phones, cameras, computers, and other metal objects shall be removed at checkpoints. Guests do not need to remove belts, coins, keys, wallets, watches, and jewelry items.
Fans Code of Conduct
- No obscene or abusive language, gestures or behavior.
- The progress of the event shall not be disrupted by fans’ actions or by unauthorized persons entering the playing field or restricted areas of the arena.
- Fans respect others by sitting in the seat location as indicated on their ticket.
- Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and if in violation of city ordinances or other laws, may also be subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Verbal or physical confrontation, including dangerous, abusive or profane behavior.
- Attempting to enter the court or other restricted areas of the arena.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Improper resale of tickets, such as scalping.
- Interfering with or failure to comply with security procedures, emergency procedures or requests from staff regarding arena operations. Fans must present their ticket to arena personnel when requested.
- Intoxicated fans in and around Pauley Pavilion will be denied entry or will be subject to arrest or ejection from the arena.
- If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the game, please notify arena ushers or security personnel of the problem immediately.
Season ticket account holders are responsible for the actions of their guests in possession of the tickets. Any persons violating this Fan Code of Conduct may have their ticket privileges revoked.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns, and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Backpacks, bags, and purses larger than 14″ square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or
telephoto lenses, video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Only those credentialed by the UCLA Athletics Communications Office will have the right to use such equipment.
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles